Toplist dizin Forum Index

Toplist dizin

Dizin ve toplist siteleri istanbul.

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

God created man in his own image and he became superior to
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2020 10:51:36    Post subject:  God created man in his own image and he became superior to
Description:

There’s no doubt about it
, the Internet has taken the world by storm. In today’s high tech world, it has become a must to make an online presence. If you are a business owner, it is important that you make your presence seen and felt in the market. But despite the uproar on the Internet, you need to understand that it has not completely displaced traditional marketing. If you still want to do direct mail marketing today, you can always do so.

It’s not surprising to know that direct mail is still the marketing of choice of many business owners. A lot of people these days don’t use the Internet or don’t log on to the virtual world often. If you are a business owner whose target customers belong to these groups, it does makes sense to use direct mail. In fact
, most customers respond to direct mail more than any other marketing media.

With a well designed and crafted direct mail, whether it is postcards or catalogs, you can be sure to deliver your message in the easiest and most interesting way. There are some advantages of direct mail that is simply hard to disregard. Here are some of them:

1 – It will give you a good first and last impression. When your customers receive your ad in the mail, one look from your material and they will already form an impression about you. If the material is designed appropriately, it would be hard for them to consider it as spam mail. In fact, they will be impressed with your material and decide to keep it. With your competitions trying to outdo each other on the web
, doing the opposite would let you stand out more. It’s likely that people will remember you more as you were different.

2 – You can guarantee that your message will reach the right people. Because you are mailing your materials to the intended customer, you can be sure that your message will be delivered to the right customers. There’s no spam or firewall to keep your message from reaching your prospects. You simply have to make sure that you have a good mailing list so your materials are send only to those that are likely to buy the products or services you provide.

3 – People just love receiving mails. Contrary to popular belief, people still love seeing their mail box full of mail. In fact, people still expect to receive postcard printing or catalogs the old way. Because they are still cautious of giving personal details on the Internet, they still prefer the old way of receiving and responding to ads. If you want to get the trust of your customers, you might want to try it through direct mail marketing.

4 – Direct mail marketing allows you to make a personal connection with your customers. Aside from writing a personal note or personally writing the name of the customers in the salutation
, direct mail just feels more personal and special. When you do direct mail, it shows people that you invested your time and effort in creating a material especially for them. This shows them that you will extend the same care and attention when dealing with them. This will surely strengthen your relationship with your customers and lead you to earning stronger response.

I learned what it means to give when I was 22. Sure, I thought I knew before then. My parents had raised my brother and I with the philosophy that the first 10-percent of any money we made went to the church, the second 10-percent went to savings, and the rest of the money was ours to spend or give away accordingly.

But when I was 22, I met a homeless man named Fred who taught me what giving really means. Fred trudged through the glass double doors of the church where I worked one cold and snowy day in rural Pennsylvania. He was thin; his beard and hair were scraggly and unkempt. His face
, hands, and ears were a wind-chapped red. His denim jacket had ripped-out elbows and he wore it over a long, beige raincoat that had seen better days. His canvas deck shoes were a dark gray, far from the white they had once been. His clothing was literally frozen.

?I was directed here from the restaurant,? he said, pointing to the little caf? across the street. ?They said you could help me.?

He explained that he had been hitchhiking from Georgia
, trying to make his way to Canada. He had lost his job, had no family, and thought he might be able to find work easier up North. But he hadn't eaten in two days and had tried to sleep on a park bench the night before, but was buried in the foot of snow that had fallen.

His soft-spoken voice said all of this without complaint, just matter-of-factly.

The pastor and I decided we had to help this man. Reverend Clark called the local hotel and booked a room for Fred for the night while I ran across the street to the caf? and ordered bowls of soup, coffee
, and sandwiches.

Our church ran a clothing bank so we could provide Fred with much-needed warmer clothing. He was outfitted in a winter coat, boots, gloves, knit cap, turtleneck, wool sweater
, heavy knit socks, and jeans.

I felt good about being able to help someone in need. Then Fred surprised me and did something that will stay imbedded in my memory forever.

He folded the dirty clothes he had just taken off and handed them back to the lady who ran the clothing bank.

?I no longer need these,? he said. ?Someone else may need them more.?

Here was a man who owned nothing but the clothes on his back, who had been traveling for two weeks, had gone without food and shelter, and thought that others might be more needy than he
, and that it was his job to provide for them.

I was in tears. I knew I hadn't always been content with what I owned. I did not even need all that I had. I learned that day through Fred that the accumulation of possessions and money is only valuable if you can give them away.

>Finding a hot daily deal online

Posted by AngeloEverton on February 13th, 2012

W.
Adv

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2020 10:51:36    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toplist dizin Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: